Ready to make your next move? Discover why Minnesota should be your destination.
Minnesota is a magnet for problem solvers looking to make an impact in the world while enjoying an incredible quality of life. The state is home to the highest concentration of Fortune 500 headquarters, one of the country’s fastest growing startup communities, and nation-leading opportunities in the non-profit sector, government, education, and the arts.
Come hear from Minnesota leaders on why now is the perfect time to make the move – and how to take the first step. Here’s what to expect at the Destination MN event on October 29:
- Opportunity to connect with economic leaders including Minnesota Employment and Economic Development Commissioner Steve Grove and GREATER MSP Partnership CEO Peter Frosch
- Introductions to Minnesota’s startup & innovation economy with Twin Cities Startup Week Director Casey Schulz
- Career advice from partners in the Make It. MSP. initiative, a coalition of MN companies like Target, Sleep Number, General Mills, and many more
- Option to share your information with many of the state’s top employers
- Tips from Minnesotans who recently made the move
- Drinks and hors d’oeuvres
RSVP for this special opportunity to connect on October 29
Public and private sector leaders are teaming up to help get you connected. This event is powered by the GREATER MSP Partnership and the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development. Please RSVP by e-mailing us at email@example.com