Do you live in or around New York City? Are you interested in connecting(or re-connecting) with Minnesota? Join entrepreneurs, food enthusiasts, and community leaders for a Minnesota Mingle following the Fancy Food Show. You can expect:
- Networking with Minnesotans, including entrepreneurs, investors, and community leaders
- Drinks and appetizers hosted by Compeer Financial, Westrock, Insignia Systems and the Minnesota Department of Agriculture
- Minnesota prizes from Make It. MSP., including a chance to head North this fall for Twin Cities Startup Week
This is a casual opportunity to meet and connect with Minnesota’s growing and dynamic startup ecosystem including the food start-ups, large food and agriculture manufacturers, retailers, investors and broader food community that call Minnesota home. Hosts include:
- Lauren Pradhan, Grow North. Lauren is the Founding Director and General Manager of Grow North, a central hub for Minnesota’s food and agriculture entrepreneurial ecosystem. Prior to Grow North, Lauren worked for 12 years at General Mills in marketing where she led established brands, business turnarounds, health strategy, and new product development.
- Matt Lewis, GREATER MSP. Matt is the Director of Make It. MSP., a joint initiative of more than 100 organizations working to welcome and connect talented people from around the world to the Minneapolis-Saint Paul region. Matt works closely with leaders at Minnesota companies like Target, Best Buy, U.S. Bank, Medtronic, General Mills, Ecolab, and many more
- Brian Erickson, Minnesota Department of Agriculture. Brian leads the state of Minnesota’s AGRI New Markets Program, working in partnership with food entrepreneurs and innovators throughout the state
Lauren and Matt partner with dozens of leaders from throughout the state’s entrepreneurial ecosystem through the Forge North coalition, and will be offering guests a chance to sign up to win free tickets to Twin Cities Startup Week this October. They will be joined at the happy hour by food and agriculture entrepreneurs from Minnesota companies like Kakookies, Way Better Snacks, PB Crave, The Amazing Chickpea, Pop’d Kerns, North Mallow, and more.